Aoyama Sogo Accounting Firm Co. Ltd.
an independent member firm of PrimeGlobal
Protecting Your Personal Information
1. General Policy
For appropriate protection and use of our clients’ personal information, we comply with all applicable laws and agency guidelines, in addition to the strict security and confidentiality standards set forth in this policy.
2. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
We obtain and use our clients’ personal information in performing asset securitization and securitization related services, accounting services, tax services, and other business activities in providing secure and effective transactions with our clients.
Personal information provided by our clients under ordinary business
Preparation of performance reports of securitized assets, performance analysis, data maintenance, registration of asset sales, bookkeeping, payment services, etc., that are necessary and limited to agreed-upon scope of services
Our Clients and Other Transaction Parties
Management of information regarding clients and business partners, our business activities, response to inquiries, seminar notices, and questionnaires
3. Appropriate Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information of our clients through legal and fair measures.
For indirect collection of personal information, we will confirm whether the provider appropriately obtained the information from the person concerned and whether it can be reasonably determined that approval was given, prior to our firm’s use, as based on our agreement. For direct collection of personal information, we will seek approval from the person or post a public notice regarding pertinent information on our firm’s website.
4. Measures for Safe Management
In order to prevent the loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information, our firm has established a “risk response plan” to take appropriate information security measures such as those against unauthorized access and computer viruses. Companies employed by us to carry out any services are also under obligation in handling personal data under equally strict management.
We also educate all officers and employees of our firm who handle our clients’ personal information regarding the importance of protecting personal information and information security.
5. Use and Provision of Personal Information
We obtain and use our clients’ personal information in providing secure and optimal services related to asset securitization and securitization related services, accounting services, tax services, and other business activities.
We will neither use our clients’ personal information beyond the scope approved nor provide it to a third party except in the following cases:
- Cases where the client agrees
- Cases based on laws and regulations
- Cases where it is necessary for the protection of the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain consent from the client
- Cases where services are outsourced to a 3rd party (In this case, after 3rd party providers are reviewed, necessary agreements will be concluded, and measures will be taken under relevant law.)
- Notwithstanding 1 (above), with regards to our clients’ inquiries about services and other matters, we may provide client addresses, names, phone numbers, etc. to our group firm or affiliated service providers under the condition that it is determined appropriate to have them provide service. In this case, our clients may request us to stop the provision of personal information to our group firm, etc.
6. Procedures regarding Disclosure Requests
After confirming the individual’s right to disclose, correct, terminate use, delete, etc. of the individual’s personal information, and confirming the requester is the actual person or if unavoidable, an agent with legitimate authority, we will take measures to disclose, correct, terminate use, etc., barring any special reasons.
For requests for disclosure, correction, termination of use, etc., please notify us at the contact information below.
7. For Questions and Complaints
Please send any questions, requests for disclosure, complaints, and any other inquiries regarding personal information to the contact below. For detailed procedures, we will respond individually at the time of your inquiry.
Aoyama Sogo Accounting Firm, HR and General Affairs Group
2-10-4 Toranomon, The Okura Prestige Tower, 10th Floor
Minato-ku, Tokyo 〒105-0001
The information above may change according to changes in laws, regulations, and other reasons.
Aoyama Sogo Accounting Firm
Masaki Aguni, Chief Executive Officer