Aoyama Sogo Accounting Firm Co. Ltd.
an independent member firm of PrimeGlobal
Certified Public Tax Accountant
Katsuhiro Endo is an advisor to Aoyama Sogo Accounting Firm. He provides advisory on international tax issues such as transfer pricing taxation, tax havens, and the interpretation and application of tax treaties.
He served many years with the International Investigation Division of the Regional Taxation Bureau where he built his vast knowledge and practical experience in international tax, particularly transfer pricing issues.
- “Understanding Commonality in Financial Statement Audits and Tax Audits” – ‘Zeidai ronso (The Journal of National Tax College)’ No. 30
- “Transfer Pricing Taxation and Donation tax” ‘Zeidai ronso (The Journal of National Tax College)’ No. 33
- “International Taxation of Tokumei Kumiai” ‘The ZEIDAI (Tax College)’ No. 1
- “International Taxation Issues of Pass-Through Entities (LLC)“ Japan Tax Research Paper Publication
- March 1977
- Graduated from Tohoku University, Faculty of Economics
- April 1978
- Joined Tokyo Regional Taxation Bureau
- July 2003
- Professor, National Tax College
- July 2006
- Senior Commissioner for International Taxation, Investigation Division 1, Tokyo Regional Taxation Bureau
- August 2008
- Established Katsuhiro Endo Certified Tax Accountant Office as President (Current)
- April 2009
- Adjunct Professor, Aoyama Gakuin University Graduate School (Current)
Representative Director of Aoba Business Consulting
Kiyoshi Kawamura is an advisor to Aoyama Sogo Accounting Firm, serving clients expanding into China. He specializes in one-stop business services including business scheme consulting, accounting and tax support, legal support, and business restructuring for multinational corporations operating in Hong Kong and China markets.
He is the Representative Director of Aoba Business Consulting and both Guangzhou and Beijing Aoba Business Consulting.
He was also an external auditor for Hong Kong Daniel Kung & Co.
- March 1994
- Graduated from the College of International Relations, School of Social and International Studies, University of Tsukuba
- April 1994
- Joined Hong Kong Daniel Kung & Co.
- April 2000
- Became Principal of AOBA CPA Limited
- September 2005
- Became Representative Director, Aoba Business Consulting Limited (Current)
- February 2006
- Became Representative Director of Aoba Business Consulting (Guangzhou) Limited
- September 2010
- Became Representative Director of Aoba Business Consulting (Beijing) Limited (Current)